2nd Robinson Chevaliers
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Second Robinson Chevaliers|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Nickname||Travelers of the Crescent|
|Parent Formation||Robinson Chevaliers|
The Second Robinson Chevaliers were one of the oldest units within the Robinson Chevaliers brigade and could trace their roots back through the earlier Vale Rangers brigade of the Terran March Principality of the Federated Suns. Established in 2540 with the demise of the Vale Rangers in the aftermath of the Davion Civil War, the Second would be an active part of the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns until their destruction.
Taking up the colors of a destroyed regiment was common practice within the Robinson Chevaliers; each regiment took up the name of a chivalric order from the pre-industrial history of Terra, and the brigade preferred to found new regiments rather than reform destroyed commands. As such the Sixth Robinson Chevaliers took on the unit name of the Travelers of the Crescent and the associated order; the colors of the Second would thereby remain an active part of the Robinson Chevaliers throughout the Age of War and the Star League era.
|Commanding Officers of the 2nd Robinson Chevaliers|
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 16, "Robinson Chevaliers"