2nd Skallevoll People's Mechanized Regiment
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|Second Skallevoll People's Mechanized Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
|Parent Formation||Skallevoll People's Militia|
As of 3049 the Glory Warriors mercenary unit was posted to Skallevoll in the FRR's Rasalhague Province, the planet's position on the Periphery border keeping the unit busy facing numerous pirate raids. In keeping with the mercenaries' cadre role, the Second Skallevoll People's Mechanized Regiment was attached to the unit as the Warriors trained them in intensive anti-'Mech tactics.
In March 3050 Clan Wolf invaded Skallevoll, the second was likely destroyed by the Seventh Battle Cluster alongside the Glory Warriors and the rest of the militia whilst attempting to defend the planet.
|Commanding Officers of the 2nd Skallevoll People's Mechanized Regiment|
Second Skallevoll People's Mechanized Regiment (Regiment/Green/Unknown)
- Combat Manual: Mercenaries, p. 40 "Combat Commands - The Glory Warriors"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 58, "First Wave"