2nd Tyr Assault (Rasalhague Dominion)
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|2nd Tyr Assault Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Rasalhague Galaxy|
The 2nd Tyr Assault Cluster was a veteran Clan Ghost Bear military formation created during the 32nd Century. This unit was an expansion of the 1st Tyr Assault Cluster and by 3145 served as the personal formation of Rasalhague Galaxy's commander.
The 2nd Tyr formed in the early 32nd Century, shortly following the Second Combine-Dominion War, due to an upsurge in native Rasalhagian citizens wishing to serve alongside their Clan counterparts. Though the unit was not involved in any notable combat actions until the late 3110s.
The 2nd Tyr fought the First Snapphanar on Balsta during the Motstånd Resurgence of 3125. Dealing a decisive blow to the rebel fighters and proving the unit's military prowess and loyalty to the Dominion.
Blackout and the Dark Age
When it was discovered that Clan Wolf had secretly relocated itself from its historical Occupation Zone, the Galaxies of the Rasalhague Dominion were deployed to lay claim to these abandoned worlds from other Clans in January of 3137. The 2nd Tyr was deployed to claim the world of Karston. On world, the cluster would face the Clan Hell's Horses' Ninth and Tenth Horde Clusters which were trying to claim the planet for their Clan. The Horse Clusters would be forced to retreat to Csesztreg. The Cluster's unwilling withdrawal was due to the threat of a full-scale invasion by the Dominion, leaving Karston to their care.
|Commanding Officers of the 2nd Tyr Assault Cluster|
|Galaxy Commander||Ingvill Magnusson||3145|
2nd Tyr Assault Cluster (Veteran/Reliable)
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 172 Ghost Bear Dominion/Rasalhague Galaxy - Galaxy Commander leads the 2nd Tyr Assault Cluster, making its personal formation.
- Era Report: 3145, p. 73, "Second Tyr Assault Cluster"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 73, "Second Tyr Assault Cluster" - Motstånd Resurgence
- Field Manual: 3145, pp. 23 & 163 Timeline & Rasalhague Dominion/Rasalhague Galaxy - Timeline give month and year of invasion. 2nd Tyr's noted actions during the late Dark Age leading to 3145.
- Field Manual: 3145, P. 154 Clan Hell's Horses/Epsilon Galaxy - Ninth Cluster arrives with Tenth as reinforcements, but are order to retreat to the Horse's capital.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 172 Clan Forces Deployments - Commanding officer of the 1st Tyr in 3145.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 172 Ghost Bear Dominion/Rasalhague Galaxy - Unit listing, strength and skill/loyalty levels.