300th Mechanized Infantry Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Read more →
|300th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||LXIX Corps|
The 300th Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Andalusia, assigned as a part of the LXIX Corps, Third Army, to District 2 of the Federated Suns Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765. The 300th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 300th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Major General||Olga Queen||2765|
The Mechanized Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanized Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 151, "Third"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 65, "300th Mechanized Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133