- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
- February: The Oriente Protectorate's Eagle's Talons battalion raids Kwamashu to destroy a suspected 'Mech assembly plant. The raid triggers a massive chemical explosion that causes large portion of the planet's population to be killed or poisoned. This becomes known as the Kwamashu Incident.
- The event triggers war between Oriente and the Duchy of Andurien.
- April: Lyran and Clan Wolf forces battle the Silver Hawk Irregulars on Helm, seizing the planet. The surrendered Silver Hawk Irregulars are killed by Clan and Lyran forces; this incident becomes known as the Helm Massacre.
- June 5th: The leaderless Marik-Stewart Commonwealth is destroyed.
- July: Regulan Fiefs forces the annexation of Ionus, Alterf, and Atreus in bloodless invasions.
- August: The worlds of Merton and Sackville join the Duchy of Tamarind-Abbey.
- The Clan Protectorate is founded.
- June 5th: Lyran Commonwealth and Clan Wolf forces land on Stewart, killing Captain-General Anson Marik.
- The Götterdämmerung Heavy BattleMech begins production in the Lyran Commonwealth.
- The Koroshiya Heavy aerospace fighter is introduced into service with the Draconis Combine.
- The Warwolf Heavy OmniMech enters limited production in the Wolf Empire.
- The Saracen Mk II (BC3) variant is first produced for the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery.