316th Royal BattleMech Division
|316th Royal BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||The Rio Grande Division|
|Parent Formation||VII Corps|
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the VII Corps, Eighth Army, to District 1 of the Free Worlds League Military Region and then transferred to District 2 by 2765. The 316th survived the Periphery Uprising and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 316th Royal BattleMech Division|
|Major General||Sir Charles LeMarque|||
|Major General||Polina Tchernovkov||2764|
- 3161st Royal BattleMech Brigade 
- 3162nd Royal BattleMech Brigade
- 3163rd Royal Infantry Brigade
A unit firing on one target, with no other friendly units attacking the same target, receives a +1 bonus to its To-Hit rolls. Two or more friendly units declaring fire upon the same target receive a –2 To-Hit roll penalty.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 23
- The Star League, p. 141, "Eighth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 107
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 109
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 245