31st Light Horse Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|31st Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||LXX Corps|
The Thirty-first Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LXX Corps, Fourth Army, to District 3 of the Federated Suns Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in 2765. The 31st was destroyed during the Periphery Uprising.
|Commanding Officers of the 31st Light Horse Regiment|
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 31st would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- The Star League, p. 152, "Fourth"
- The Star League, p. 133