31st Republic Light Lancers
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|31st Republic Light Lancers|
|Unit Profile (as of 2775)|
|Parent Formation||Rim Worlds Army|
In 2766 Haddings was taken by the Rim Worlds Republic, and in January 2775 abandoned to be liberated by the Star League. Before they left, the Thirty-first Republic Light Lancers used nuclear and chemical weapons to inflict heavy damage on the SLDF forces and Haddings in general, reducing the population to a few hundred thousand citizens, many of whom died from the poisons in the air and water in the following years.
|Commanding Officers of the 31st Republic Light Lancers|
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 104, "Rim Worlds Republic -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 33, "Planets on Fire"
- Desperate Measures