322nd Division (ComStar)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|322nd Division III-pi|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Nickname||The Trademan's Pal|
|Parent Formation||Third Army|
|Formed||Unknown (mid 3030's)|
Along with the rest of the Third Army, the Three-Hundred and Twenty-Second was assigned to combat Clan Smoke Jaguar during the Battle of Tukayyid. Stationed just outside the Dinju Pass with the 82nd Division, the 322nd was charged with the defense of the Jaguar's Alpha Galaxy target city of Dinju Heights. While the bulk of Alpha's assault was caught in the ambush laid by the 299th and 323rd Divisions in the Pass, the Jaguar Grenadiers made it to the other side and engaged the 82nd and 322nd in a desperate attempt to take the city. Cut off from the Sixth Jaguar Dragoons and with a 323rd MechWarrior seemingly killing Jaguar Khan Lincoln Osis, the Grenadiers death-or-glory assault was doomed to failure, but their furious attack forced the Eighty-Second and Three-Hundred and Twenty-Second to withdraw back into the city and allowed a few Grenadiers to escape back to their drop zone.  
|Commanding Officers of the 322nd Division|
322nd Division (Division/Green)
- Note: At this point in time the 322nd Division was stationed on New Avalon.
- 20-Year Update, pg. 70 "3rd V-iota"
- Tukayyid, pp. 29 "Campaign: Clan Smoke Jaguar"
- Invading Clans, p. 62, "Tukayyid: The Crucible"
- 20-Year Update, p. 70