333rd Combat Assault Cluster (Clan Steel Viper)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|Three Hundred and Thirty-Third Combat Assault Cluster|
|Disbanded||After the Battle of Tukayyid|
|Affiliation||Clan Steel Viper|
|Parent Command||Alpha Galaxy|
The 333rd Combat Assault Cluster was a front line military formation.
The Cluster landed in the Hladno Springs region and engaged the ComGuards, that were dug in around the area. The area was littered with mines that caused constant problems to the Vipers. In an attempt to break out the cluster led the attack against the positions held by the the 104th Division. They pushed into the ComGuard flank, but were repelled with heavy losses by combined infantry and artillery strikes. It was due to the heavy losses of 'Mechs that the Viper Khan ordered them to retreat.
It appears that the 333rd were either destroyed on Tukayyid or disbanded shortly after.
|Commanding Officers of the 333rd Combat Assault|
- Venom Trinary Alpha - Nova Command Star (Elite)
- Clan Troops, p. 52-53