359th BattleMech Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|359th BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Nickname||The Montgomery Division|
|Parent Formation||LVI Corps|
The 359th BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LVI Corps, Nineteenth Army, to the Periphery Military Region. The unit was stationed in the Brisbane system, which had only recently been opened to colonization. The 359th had an unexpected effect on the local economy: Due to logistics shortages O-P Computer Electronics opened a factory on Brisbane to supply the 359th's need for advanced Targeting-Tracking Systems. The company's support of the SLDF made it unpopular with the population, so they had to deploy forces to protect the plant.
The ultimate fate of the 359th is unknown.
|Commanding Officers of the 359th BattleMech Division|
|Major General||Jordan Ward||2765|
- 3591st Brigade 
- 3592nd Brigade
- 3593rd Brigade
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 225
- The Star League, p. 157, "Nineteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13