360th BattleMech Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|360th BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Bannockburn Division|
|Parent Formation||XXV Corps|
The Three Hundred Sixtieth BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XXV Corps, Eighth Army, to District 1 within the Free Worlds League Military Region, and transferred to District 3 during the Periphery Uprising. The 360th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, to be absorbed by the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces in 2783. This was considered to be the "biggest prize" by D.H. Rand, author of The Rise and Fall of the Star League (2989), in regards to nationalization of former SLDF units by the Successor States. In 2784 the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces used the 360th BattleMech Division as the basis for mustering six new regiments within the Sian Dragoons brigade, the Eighteenth through Twenty-third Sian Dragoons.
|Commanding Officers of the 360th BattleMech Division|
- 3601st Brigade 
- 3602nd Brigade
- 3603rd Brigade
- First Succession War, p. 32, "Those Left Behind"
- The Star League, p. 141, "Eighth Army"
- The Star League, p. 97, "Those Who Stayed Behind"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13