364th BattleMech Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|364th BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Zulu Division|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The Three Hundred Sixty-fourth BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was under the command of General Stephen James Gaffa and assigned, as a part of the LXV Corps, Nineteenth Army, to the Periphery Military Region. The 364th was destroyed during the Periphery Uprising in 2765.
General Gaffa was supposedly killed on 4 November 2765 in a small ravine area over Sander's Creek on New Vandenburg in an ambush by separatist forces that specifically targeted him. Unconfirmed later sightings of his Highlander as a ghost 'Mech would give rise to the legend of "Great Gaffa's Ghost".
|Commanding Officers of the 364th BattleMech Division|
|General||Stephen James Gaffa||2764|
- 3641st Brigade 
- 3642nd Brigade
- 3643rd Brigade
- Great Gaffa's Ghost, p. 18
- The Star League, p. 157, "Nineteenth"
- Great Gaffa's Ghost, pp. 18-32
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13