38th Light Horse Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|38th Light Horse Regiment|
|Parent Command||II Corps|
The Thirty-eighth Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the II Corps, Twelfth Army, to District 2 of the Lyran Commonwealth Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 38th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 38th Light Horse Regiment|
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 38th would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- The Star League, p. 145, "Twelfth"
- The Star League, p. 133