3rd Kearny Highlanders
|Third Kearny Highlanders|
|Parent Command||Northwind Highlanders|
Formed in 2364, the Third Kearny Highlanders, as with the other Highlander Regiments, were originally part of a standing army for Northwind. However the outbreak of the Age of War saw the Highlanders drawn to the profit that could be made by hiring out their services to various foreign powers.
|Commanding Officers of the 3rd Kearny Highlanders|
2786 - 2821
3rd Kearny Highlanders (Regiment/Regular/Reliable)
- Note: At this point in time the medium-weight unit was stationed on Northwind. In 2821 the command was reduced to 46 percent of its strength and was deployed on Northwind. 
3rd Kearny Highlanders (Regiment/Regular/Reliable) 
- Note: At this point in time the medium-weight unit was stationed on Northwind with an operational readiness of 105 percent.  The unit was destroyed during the war.
- Northwind Highlanders (scenario pack) p. 7
- Northwind Highlanders (scenario pack) p. 8
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p.51
- ’’ First Succession War’’, p. 136
- ’’ Second Succession War’’, p. 96