3rd Marik Protectors
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Third Marik Protectors|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Marik Protectors|
|Formed||c. 3085 |
By 3145 the Third was considered to be the most skilled of the Marik Protectors regiments, having proved itself against pirates and nearly every neighboring state while protecting independent worlds situated between Andurien and the later-resurrected League.
|Commanding Officers of the 3rd Marik Protectors|
|Force Commander||Terrence O'Donovan||3085|
- CO: Force Commander Terrence O'Donovan
12th League Heavy Armor (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Lieutenant Colonel Deonte Stoddard
93rd League Infantry Regiment (Regular/Fanatical)
- CO: Lieutenant Colonel Stoyan Soler
Third Marik Protectors (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Bruno Vasquez
Third Marik Aerospace Wing (Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Commander Carter Stuart
Third Marik Heavy Armor (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Force Commander Davis Hutchinson
Third Marik Infantry Brigade (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Lieutenant Colonel Demetrius Jordan
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 90
- Field Manual: 3085, p. iv, "Former Free Worlds League Deployment Map"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 114, "Independent Commands"
- Shattered Fortress, p. 53
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 93, "Independent Commands"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 117, "Free Worlds League Military - Independent Commands"