3rd Victoria Rangers
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|3rd Victoria Rangers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Victoria Rangers|
|Formed||between 3134 and 3144|
The 3rd Victoria Rangers was created in secret sometime before Operation CELESTIAL REWARD as one of the Hidden Lion regiments formed by Chancellor Daoshen Liao using stockpiled equipment. This new Rangers unit uses the Augmented Regiment formations commonly found in the CCAF by 3145. They are a second-line regiment of the Victoria Commonality.
|Commanding Officers of the 3rd Victoria Rangers|
3rd Victoria Rangers (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Sang-shao Klement Yan
- CO: Kong-sao-shao Rex Brady
Yan’s Armored Rangers (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Joe Meyer
8th Gunthar Infantry (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Dominick Edwards
The emblem of the Third is a horizontal cleaver.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 43, "Victoria Rangers - 3145"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 27, "General Review"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 28, "THE NEW OLD-FASHIONED WAY"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 47, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table - 3145"