413th BattleMech Division
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|413th BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2779)|
|Nickname||The Grand Association Division|
|Parent Formation||XXVII Corps|
The 413th BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
The Division was named after a Victorian Era revivalist movement in the early part of the 28th Century. The unit embraced a Steampunk culture, often derided by other commands, forcing General Nagenda to order all superficial decoration on BattleMechs and vehicles be removed.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XXVII Corps, Eleventh Army, to District 1 of the Lyran Commonwealth Military Region and then transferred to District 2 by 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising. The Division was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of 413th BattleMech Division|
|Major General||Zachery Carlyle||2764|
- 4131st Brigade 
- 4132nd Brigade
- 4133rd Brigade
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 141
- The Star League, p. 144, "Eleventh"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13