422nd Strike (Clan Diamond Shark)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|422nd Strike Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of [[3085]])|
|Parent Formation||Sigma Galaxy|
The 422nd Strike Cluster was assigned to Sigma Galaxy in 3085 and was assigned as a garrison force of the Potemkin-class WarShip CDS Kraken. The 422nd's appearance after the Jihad was the first time this Cluster had been observed by any of the Inner Sphere intelligence agencies.
|Commanding Officers of the 422nd Strike|
|Star Colonel||Jeremy Hammond||3085|
422nd Strike Cluster (Regular/Reliable)
- - At this point the 422nd was at just two-fifths of full strength, and was fully equipped with Star League-level technology.
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 124 "Deployment Table - 3085"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 115, "Sigma Galaxy"