43rd Benjamin Regulars
|43rd Benjamin Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Benjamin Regulars|
The Forty-Third Benjamin Regulars were formed after the end of the Jihad. The officers of the Forty-Third are from the disbanded 15th Benjamin Regulars regiment, insuring that there are some skilled officers. As one of the newest commands, as well as one whose officers are historically not afraid to speak their minds, the ISF has attached many observers to the unit to search for signs of disloyalty. The Forty-Third is working to insure that the ISF is disappointed. They are making some quiet observations to the Department of Procurement that may help them build beyond their battalion sized strength.
Dark age Era
The Forty-Third stayed active maintaining a strong defense against the Rasalhague Dominion in the Dark Age Era. In 3143 they would lead the conquest of Port Moseby and face various raids, the worst of which was in 3144 where they would lose a lance of Mechs' to Rho Galaxy’s 300th Battle Cluster.
|Commanding Officers of the 43rd Benjamin Regulars|
43rd Benjamin Regulars (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Garret Tanzer
- CO: Cho-sa Leonardo Bulle
43rd Benjamin Heavy Armor (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Sopheap O’Donnell
43rd Benjamin Infantry (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Quinten Cavallo
43rd Benjamin Regulars (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Rumiko Yoshizaki
43rd Benjamin Aerospace Wing (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Sho-sa Ivy Cross
43rd Benjamin Armor (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Bernice Munoz
43rd Benjamin Infantry (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Masahida Kumagae
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 39, "Benjamin Regulars Profile"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 52, "Forty-Third Benjamin Regulars"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 49, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3085"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 63, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3145"