43rd Hector Cavaliers (Clan Ice Hellion)
|43rd Hector Cavaliers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3074)|
|Parent Formation||Theta Galaxy|
During 3068 and 3071 the Custer was rotated across all of the Clan's holdings in the homeworlds in an attempt to confuse the other Clans as to its true strength and cover the troop movements to the Inner Sphere.
|Commanding Officers of the 43rd Hector Cavaliers|
While proficient in zero and low-gravity fighting, the cluster rarely fights together, resulting in poor unit cohesion.
- CO: Star Colonel Balfour
43rd Hector Cavaliers (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Star Colonel Nolan
When fighting in Star, Nova or smaller formations the cluster gains +1 to initiative.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 89, "43rd Hector Cavaliers Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 72, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 153 "Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 84
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 98
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 110-111
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 129
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 177