45th Wolf Garrison (Clan Wolf)
|Forty-fifth Wolf Garrison Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Upsilon Galaxy|
|Formed||Late Dark Age|
In common with the other elements of Upsilon Galaxy the Forty-fifth Garrison Cluster was established using units and personnel originally from the Republic of the Sphere, most commonly those worlds around Stewart. While the Forty-fifth's homeworlds had originally been a part of the Free Worlds League prior to the formation of the Republic, the invasion by forces from the Marik-Stewart Commonwealth left the populations with a lingering fear of invasion by outsiders, and it was this fear that Clan Wolf exploited when raising Upsilon Galaxy as a part of the forces of the Wolf Empire.
Clan Wolf offered those who joined Upsilon Galaxy the opportunity to defend themselves where both the Free Worlds League and the Republic failed them, as well as allowing the Forty-fifth to draw on the output of the Corean Enterprises factories in the region, before allowing the Forty-fifth to concentrate its efforts against the forces of the reborn Free Worlds League. Given the proximity of the Clan Protectorate, in 3145 it was considered likely that sooner or later the Forty-fifth would find itself defending against attacks from the Spirit Cats.
|Commanding Officers of the 45th Wolf Garrison Cluster (Wolf Empire)|
Forty-fifth Wolf Garrison Cluster (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Star Colonel Constance
- - At this point in time the Forty-fifth was stationed on Tania Australis and was operating at just below two-thirds of full strength. Although the Forty-fifth lacked OmniMechs, it was equipped at approximately a Star League level of technology. The Forty-fifth had at least two Supernovas of battle armor within the Cluster.
- When a force from the Forty-fifth is being generated the controlling player may generate 2 units per Star including battle armor using the Free Worlds League (MArik-Stewart Commonwealth) Random Assignment Table.
- When a force from the Forty-fifth is being generated the controlling player may re-roll any result on the Star, Binary or Trinary type tables that is not a Nova or Supernova. If the re-roll result is still not a Nova or Supernova, the original roll is used.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 171, "Wolf Empire - Upsilon Galaxy Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 161, "Upsilon Galaxy"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 209, "Upsilon Galaxy"