4674th Striker Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|4674th Striker Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||120th Jump Infantry Division|
The 4674th Striker Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the 4674th was a part of the 120th Jump Infantry Division, one of the component members of the XXXIX Corps within the Tenth Army. The 4674th was assigned to District 3 of the Free Worlds League Military Region but was transferred to an undisclosed district within the Periphery by 2765. The 120th survived the Periphery Uprising and the Hegemony Campaign, and though the Division embarked on the Exodus with Aleksandr Kerensky in 2784, the 4674th chose to remain in the Inner Sphere, aligning with the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery.
Having recruited the 4674th the DCMS redesignated the regiment as the Twenty-ninth Dieron Regulars in 2784; the Twenty-ninth was one of eight regiments of Dieron Regulars raised from former SLDF personnel by the Combine.
|Commanding Officers of the 4674th Striker Regiment|
- First Succession War, p. 32, "Those Left Behind"
- The Star League, p. 143, "Tenth Army"