49th Jump Infantry Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|Forty-ninth Jump Infantry Division|
|Nickname||The Horned Owls|
|Parent Command||XIX Corps|
The Forty-ninth Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XIX Corps, Eighth Army, to District 1 of the Free Worlds League Military Region and then transferred to District 3 by 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The Forty-ninth was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 49th Jump Infantry Division|
|Major General||Katheryn Erbe||2764|
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 111, "Eighth Army - XIX Corps"
- The Star League, p. 141, "Eighth"
- The Star League, p. 133, "Unit Compostion"