4th Alshain Regulars
|4th Alshain Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3054)|
|Parent Formation||Alshain Regulars|
The Fourth Alshain Regulars was a Draconis Combine BattleMech Regiment.
The Fourth later fought against Clan Ghost Bear's First Bear Guards on Rubigen in April 3052 during the Clan Invasion. They waged a hit-and-run fight against the Bears for three weeks, notably using holographic projections as decoys during the initial phase of the fighting, before Tai-sa Timsjek decided to withdraw his surviving soldiers off-world. Less than a battalion of the Fourth succeeded in escaping.
At some point between 3054 and 3058 the battalion was merged with two other surviving battalions of Alshain Regulars (one apiece from the Third and Seventh regiments) to form the Fourteenth Alshain Avengers.
|Commanding Officers of the 4th Alshain Regulars|
Each 'Mech company usually went into battle accompanied by an armor company, while the aerofighters were trained in tactics by individual company. The infantry battalion served as an anti-'Mech force
- CO: Tai-sa Boris Timsjek
- One heavy Mech regiment
- One medium aerospace fighter wing
- One heavy vehicle regiment
- One jump infantry battalion
- Note: At this point in time the unit was stationed on Rubigen.  All of the 4th's 'Mechs were heavy- or assault-class.
- CO: Tai-sa Steven Watkins
Clan Invasion Era
- Environmental Specialization (Space)
- Overrun Combat
- Zone of Control
- Combat Manual: Kurita, p. 46
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 140, "Deployment Tables"
- Invading Clans p. 37, "Rubigen"
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 39, "14th Alshain Avengers: Dragon's Crucible"
- Objective Raids, p. 28
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 138 >Historical: War of 3039, p. 138
- 20-Year Update, p. 43