4th Federated Suns Lancers
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|4th Federated Suns Lancers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Federated Suns Lancers|
The Fourth Federated Suns Lancers was formed as part of the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns defensive rearmament program of 3132, where the Federated Suns Lancers were expanded into a full brigade.
The Fourth fought on Tikonov in 3145, but withdrew after suffering heavy losses in the first battle though managing to destroy Burr's Black Cobras. They were pulled back all the way to Exeter and out of the fight in order to refit.
|Commanding Officers of the 4th Federated Suns Lancers|
|Leftenant General||Wallace Glynn||3145|
The Second FSL is a pure cavalry formation, with no unit in the entire command having a top cruising speed less than 60 KPH Given its lighter weight, the Fourth relies heavily on their aerospace screen to provide its heavy support.
4th Federated Suns Lancers LCT (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Wallace Glynn
4th Federated Suns Lancers Aerospace Brigade (Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Commodore Michelle Sanders
4th Federated Suns Lancers Armor Brigade (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Major General Adam Henderson
4th Federated Suns Lancers Infantry Brigade (Elite/Reliable)
- CO: Major General Rose Cox
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 73 "Federated Suns Lancers"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 92, "Federated Suns Deployment Table - 3145"