4th Marik Protectors
|Fourth Marik Protectors|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Marik Protectors|
Largely formed from the disbanded Eighteenth Marik Militia, Force Commander Halle Frazier chose to carry on the traditions of that unit even as the Free Worlds League dissolved. These traditions were maintained well-into the 32nd century, with the unit continuing to use a red rose as their logo, and calling themselves the Red Rose of Connaught.
|Commanding Officers of the 4th Marik Protectors|
|Force Commander||Halle Frazier||3085|
By 3145, the Fourth Marik Protectors had chosen to emphasize aerospace fighters over more conventional units, fielding the largest number of aerospace fighters of the Marik Protectors, often allowing them to fend off pirates without their ground units ever having to open fire.
- CO: Force Commander Halle Frazier
Fourth Marik Aerospace Wing (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Captain Yanus Richter
Fourth Marik Protectors (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Garrett Watkins
Fourth Marik Aerospace Wing (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Commander Joan Raymond
Fourth Marik Armor Brigade (Veteran/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Toby Foster
Fourth Marik Infantry Brigade (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Forrest Moran
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 93, "Independent Commands"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 117, "Free Worlds League Military - Independent Commands"