4th Periphery Guard
|4th Periphery Guard LCT|
|Parent Command||Periphery March Guard|
The Fourth Periphery Guard LCT is a combat unit of the Periphery March Guard.
The Fourth Periphery Guard was created after the 1st Periphery Guard unit was escalated from a battlefield command into a honor unit. Formed from a group of veterans from the 1st's second BattleMech battalion, the Fourth was reinforced to become a LCT by Duke Marsin who gave them the name, The Rhine, from the old Terran river that flowed through the ancient city of Remagen.
During the Dark Age, the Fourth earned fame for destroying several pirate bases hiding within the Islamabad Combat Region. Their new fame made the unit look forward to combat assignment so as to prevent the unit from being regarded as a "parade unit".
|Commanding Officers of the 4th Periphery Guard|
|Leftenant General||Aiden Connors||3145|
4th Periphery Guards LCT (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Aiden Connors
- CO: Commodore Antonia Norman
4th Periphery Guards Armor Brigade (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Gwen Haynes
4th Periphery Guards Infantry Brigade (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Mitchell Tran
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 79, "Periphery March Guard"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 94, "Armed Forces of the Federated Suns - Deployment Table - 3145"