4th Victoria Rangers
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|4th Victoria Rangers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Victoria Rangers|
|Formed||between 3134 and 3144|
The 4th Victoria Rangers was created in secret sometime before Operation CELESTIAL REWARD as one of the Hidden Lion regiments formed by Chancellor Daoshen Liao using stockpiled equipment. This new Rangers unit uses the Augmented Regiment formations commonly found in the CCAF by 3145. They are a second-line regiment of the Victoria Commonality.
|Commanding Officers of the 4th Victoria Rangers|
The unit has no known tactical preference.
4th Victoria Rangers (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Sang-shao Lysandros Zorba
- CO: Kong-sao-shao Jose Ramiez
Zorba’s Armored Rangers (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Kai Hung So
Zorba’s Evzones (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Zhong-shao Lucero Felipe
A Greek horseman wearing a widebrimmed petasos is the emblem of the Fourth.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 43, "Victoria Rangers - 3145"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 27, "General Review"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 28, "THE NEW OLD-FASHIONED WAY"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 46, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table - 3145"