51st Dark Panzer Jaegers
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|51st Dark Panzer Jaegers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Sir Colonel Troy "Trashborn" Allen|
The Fifty-First Dark Panzer Jaegers deployed on their first major contract with the Word of Blake in 3062, eventually leading them to become involved in the initial Jihad attack against Harlech, Outreach in October 3067. The unit was branded as rogue by the MRBC and was destroyed during the subsequent fighting.
The Dragoons destroyed the unit during Condition Feral, and subsequently salvaged some of their equipment.
|Commanding Officers of 10th Talon Cluster|
The Jaegers were known as being one of the most effective pirate-hunting mercenary units in the Inner Sphere. They preferred to use 'Mechs and vehicles armed with energy weapons to minimize supply problems.
Dragoon Rating: B-
- CO/Sir Colonel Troy "Trashborn" Allen
- XO/Lieutenant Colonel Ty "Timex" Allen
- Wraiths Battalion: Major Mark Gerhard
- Shadow Thieves Battalion: Major James "Turbo" Chaney
- Demon Spawn Battalion: Major Bruce "Phoenix" Van Etten
A Thunderbolt in 51st Dark Panzer Jaegers colors.
- Field Manual: Mercenaries Revised, p. 59, "51st Dark Panzer Jaegers Profile"
- Starterbook: Wolf and Blake, p. 30
- Blake Ascending, p. 30, 33