51st Garrison (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|51st Garrison Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Parent Formation||Kappa Galaxy|
The Fifty-first Garrison Cluster was a second line Cluster of Clan Smoke Jaguar.
Other Clusters of Kappa Galaxy were posted to the Inner Sphere Occupation Zone after the Battle of Tukayyid  and this is also the likely deployment date for the Fifty First. The Cluster had moved to Bangor by 3053  and where still in garrison there in 3059,  On the 12th August 3058 a DEST team sabotaged ten Assault OmniMechs on Bangor at the Bangar Garrison Compound in Regga, so that they could not respond to a Company strength raid against the planet. Although the Cluster was not mentioned it is highly likely that the 'Mechs belonged to the Fifty-First. The raid was triggered by DCMS Intelligence learning that the Jaguars were testing upgraded versions of their OmniMechs and they attempted to capture one.
- Bangor - Here it was attacked by the 2nd Dieron Regulars 1st Wolf Legion (Clan Wolf-in-Exile) and the House Daidachi.  The Cluster put up a strong defence but was outnumbered and eventually forced to retreat off planet,  leaving behind an Omega Nova of BattleMechs and Elementals to cover their withdrawal. 
At least two Binaries retreated from Bangor, it is assumed that these warriors made their way to Huntress.
|Commanding Officers of the 51st Garrison|
- Shadows of War, p.52
- Objective Raids, p. 34
- The Dragon Roars, p. 13
- The Hunters, p. 13-22
- The Hunters, p. 21
- The Dragon Roars, p. 10-12
- The Dragon Roars, p. 44
- Era Report: 3062, p. 139