51st Strike (Clan Diamond Shark)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Fifty First Strike Cluster|
|Affiliation||Clan Diamond Shark|
|Parent Command||Sigma Galaxy|
Stationed on Strato Domingo in 3060 after the transfer of a large number of warriors to a Spin Galaxy, this resulted in a drop in status at this period. In 3067 the cluster was stationed on Barcella.
After the fighting against Clan Coyote between 3070 and 3071 the Fifty-first found itself as the only operational cluster in Zeta Galaxy by January 3072. At some point prior to 3085 it was transferred to Sigma Galaxy and it had taken up position in the Chainelane Isles.
|Commanding Officers of the 51st Strike|
|Star Colonel||Robyn Oshika||3067|
|Star Colonel||Natalya Von Jankmon||3085|
The warriors of the Cluster were known for the defensive actions and endurance under fire.
Rated Regular and Reliable; at 96% strength and equipped fully with Clan second line equipment..
Rated Regular and Reliable; at 70% strength and equipped fully with Clan second line equipment.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 75, "51st Strike Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 77
- Wars of Reaving, p. 53
- Wars of Reaving, p. 82-3
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 124