52nd Heavy Assault Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Read more →
|52nd Heavy Assault Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2821)|
|Parent Formation||XII Corps|
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XII Corps, Ninth Army, to District 2 of the Free Worlds League Military Region, and transferred to an undisclosed district within the Periphery by 2765. The Fifty-second survived the Periphery Uprising and the Hegemony Campaign, but did not leave with Aleksandr Kerensky.
The unit became a mercenary force serving under the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery by 2784. They were deployed to the world of Pilkhua in 2786 but did not survive the fighting of the First Succession War and by 2821 had been destroyed.
|Commanding Officers of the 52nd Heavy Assault Regiment|
The Regiment was comprised of Heavy and Assault 'Mechs with an average weight of over 80 tons in 2786.
2786 - 2821
52nd Heavy Assault Regiment (Regiment/Veteran/Fanatical)
- Note: At this point in time the assault-weight unit was stationed on Pilkhua. The unit was destroyed during the war. 
- The Star League, p. 142, "Ninth Army"
- House Kurita Sourcebook, p. 54,
- First Succession War, p. 137
- ’’ First Succession War’’, p. 137