| 56th Provisional Garrison
| Unit Profile (as of 3120)
The Fifty-sixth Provisional Garrison Cluster was responsible for the Vacaville Slaughter on Constance in 3120.
| Commanding Officers of the 56th Provisional Garrison Cluster (Ghost Bear Dominion)
| Star Colonel
| Commanding Officers of the 56th Provisional Garrison Cluster (Rasalhague Dominion)
- The Fifty-sixth PGC specifically does not gain the bonus applicable to other Clan Ghost Bear units when rolling for Star weight on the Random Weight Class Tables.
- Units from the Fifty-sixth PGC suffer a -2 Penalty to all Initiative Rolls.
- In any scenario where the Random Mapsheet Tables are being used the Fifty-sixth PGC player may choose all of the mapsheets used for a scenario, rather than rolling, and the opponent generates none of the maps. If the Fifty-sixth PGC player does elect to choose the maps used in such a scenario, the opposing player may veto one of the maps, and the vetoed map must be replaced by a randomly generated mapsheet.
- If the Fifty-sixth PGC player chooses the mapsheets for a scenario, that player may arrange the maps in any legal placement.
- The Fifty-sixth PGC player receives a +2 bonus to the die roll made when rolling to determine which player gets to choose their home map edge first.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 40
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 181, "Omicron Galaxy"