57th Combined Assault (Clan Diamond Shark)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|57th Combined Assault Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Omega Galaxy|
The Fifty-seventh Combined Assault Cluster was formed around a core of the survivors of Tukayyid. Added to these were a high proportion of freeborn warriors and trueborns of lesser Bloodhouses. In 3061 the Cluster was stationed on Babylon.
In 3075 the Fifty-seventh responded to the massacre of Diamond Shark civilians on Nykvarn. It along with the Coral Skate sallied forth and engaged the Twelfth and Twenty-second Dieron Regulars almost destroying both units for their actions.
Fifty-seventh responded too late to stop a civilian airliner from crashing into the Clan Diamond Shark IndustriPlex-C in October 3080, but did take part in the recovery operations that followed after. With the loss of the complex on Itabaiana the Fifty-seventh was transferred to the CDS Space Hunter as a mobile force.
|Commanding Officers of the 57th Combined Assault Cluster|
|Star Colonel||Eros Labov||3052 - 3067|
|Star Colonel||Topaz Djerassi||3085|
The unit had no distinct fighting style.
Fifty-seventh Combined Assault Cluster - Regular/Fanatical 
- 1 Assault BattleMech Trinary
- 1 Assault Supernova Trinary
- 1 BattleMech Trinary
- 1 Elemental Trinary
- 1 Aerospace Trinary
- At 96% full combat strength and armed exclusively with second line Clan systems.
- They were recorded at 95% strength in 3085.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 73, "Unit Profile"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 163, "Omega Galaxy"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 58, "Omega Galaxy"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 77, "Omega Galaxy"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 8
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 115, "Omega Galaxy"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 124, "Omega Galaxy"