5th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Escorpión Imperio)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Fifth Scorpion Cuirassiers|
|Affiliation|| Imperio Militar Del Escorpión|
Clan Goliath Scorpion (previous)
|Parent Command||Beta Galaxy|
Clan Goliath Scorpion
The Fifth Scorpion Cuirassiers formed part of Rho Galxay and the Roche garrison in 3059. During the Harvest Trials that occurred after the Jade Falcon/Wolf conflict, they bid away their Thirteenth Battle Trinary to the Fourth Striker Cluster of Clan Wolf.
In 3067 the Fifth was still stationed on Roche and it appears it remained here until 3079. At this point it was likely transferred to Beta Galaxy as it formed part of Beta in 3086 and Rho Galaxy did not take part in the invasion of Nueva Castile or the Umayyad Caliphate.
|Commanding Officers of the 5th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Clan Goliath Scorpion)|
|Star Colonel||Sargon||3061 - 3067|
|Commanding Officers of the 5th Scorpion Cuirassiers (Escorpión Imperio)|
Used to fighting in poor conditions, particularly stormy ones.
The Cluster was at 85% full strength - rated Regular and Questionable.
The Cluster was at 35% full strength - rated Regular.
Used to fighting in storms, the Fifth's 'Mechs can ignore the effects of their first sensor hit.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 115, "5th Scorpion Cuirassiers Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 78, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 157-158, "Escorpión Imperio (Periphery Nation)"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 160-161, "Imperio Militar del Escorpión (as of 3086)"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 183