5th Wolf Chasseurs (Clan Wolf)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|5th Wolf Chasseurs|
|Unit Profile (as of 3057)|
|Parent Formation||Omega Galaxy|
The Fifth Wolf Chasseurs entered the Inner Sphere with Omega Galaxy after the second wave of Operation Revival. With the rest of the Galaxy they were stationed well within the Wolf Occupation Zone as a mobile reserve to be moved to trouble-spots as necessary. In 3054 the cluster was split between Vorarlberg and Stanzach. This mobility was one of the reasons Ulric Kerensky chose the Cluster to accompany Phelan Kell into exile.
The Fifth survived the Refusal War but was ultimately disbanded in December 3057 as it was quickly cannibalised of warriors and equipment to rebuild the remnant of of the shattered front-line clusters that managed to escape the Falcons, yet even these storied Clusters were renamed as the rebuilding progressed.
|Commanding Officers of the 5th Wolf Chasseurs|
Fifth Wolf Chasseurs 
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 41
- Objective Raids, p. 32
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 160, "Omega Galaxy - Clan Wolf-in-Exile"
- Bred for War
- The Falcon and the Wolf, p. 55-7
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 154-5 "Force Composition"