62nd Hussar Regiment
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|62nd Hussar Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2770)|
|Parent Formation||XVI Corps|
The Sixty-second Hussar Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XVI Corps, Second Army, to District 1 of the Federated Suns Military Region and then transferred to District 3 in 2765 in response to the New Vandenberg Uprising. The Sixty-second was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 62nd Hussar Regiment|
As an SLDF Hussar regiment the Sixty-second would have been composed primarily of medium to heavy 'Mechs, tanks and hovercraft. They were equipped with 'Mechs and armor produced in the Draconis Combine.
- The Star League, p. 150, "Second"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 50, "Independent Regiments"