63rd Provisional Garrison Cluster (Clan Ghost Bear)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3061)|
|Parent Formation||Kappa Galaxy|
First Draconis Combine/Ghost Bear War
After the First Draconis Combine / Ghost Bear War erupted following an attack on Alshain by rogue elements of the Alshain Avengers brigade of the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery in 3062, Clan Hell's Horses launched an opportunistic invasion of the Ghost Bear Occupation Zone in 3063 at the urging of the Khan of Clan Wolf, Vladimir Ward. One of the casualties of this campaign was the Sixty-third Provisional Garrison Cluster, which was stationed on the world of Goito when the Hell's Horses Gamma Galaxy struck. The Sixty-third took heavy enough damage that after the invasion was rebuffed the Sixty-third was disbanded and the surviving personnel and equipment used to help rebuild other damaged units.
|Commanding Officers of the 63rd Provisional Garrison Cluster (Ghost Bear Dominion)|
|Star Colonel||Lars Bazso||3061|
Sixty-third Provisional Garrison Cluster
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 60, "Overview"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 13, "Dragons, Dark and Dangerous"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 61, "Kappa Galaxy"