67th Mechanized Infantry Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|67th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Nickname||The Indiana Division|
|Parent Command||XI Corps|
The Sixty-seventh Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XI Corps, Sixteenth Army, to District 3 of the Draconis Combine Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765. The Sixty-seventh survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 67th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Major General||Peter Owens||2764|
The Mechanized Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanized Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- Field Manual SLDF, page191
- The Star League, p. 149, "Sixteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133