67th Mechanized Infantry Division
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|67th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||The Indiana Division|
|Parent Formation||XI Corps|
The Sixty-seventh Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XI Corps, Sixteenth Army, to District 3 of the Draconis Combine Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765. The Sixty-seventh survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 67th Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Mechanised Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanised Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 149, "Sixteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133