68th Infantry Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|68th Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Thai Militia|
|Parent Formation||XLIII Corps|
The 68th formed a part of XLIII Corps, Seventeenth Army, and in 2764 was stationed at an undisclosed location within the Magistracy of Canopus Territorial State. Although XLIII Corps took heavy casualties during the Periphery uprising the 68th survived to fight in the Hegemony Campaign.
The 68th made it through the Hegemony Campaign and the bulk of the division followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus, although some elements of the division chose to remain in the Inner Sphere and joined the Lyran Commonwealth. The Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces recruited enough SLDF personnel from the remains of the 68th to form a new regiment, which was designated as the Eleventh Hesperus Guards.
|Commanding Officers of the 68th Infantry Division|
- The Star League, p. 155
- First Succession War, p. 33, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 133