69th BattleMech (Clan Hell's Horses)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Sixty-ninth BattleMech Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Iota Galaxy|
At the beginning of the Dark Age the Sixty-ninth and the other elements of Iota Galaxy were in a sad state; despite having four component clusters, the total strength of all four was little more than a cluster, spread across the Hell's Horses Periphery border. Iota was at the tail end of the Hell's Horses supply chain, with no prospect of rebuilding quickly.
|Commanding Officers of the 69th BattleMech|
|Star Colonel||Garrett||3059 - 3067|
- CO: Star Colonel Garrett
Sixty-ninth BattleMech Cluster (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Star Colonel Micha
- - At this point in time the Sixty-ninth was stationed on Butte Hold and operating at just one-quarter of full strength, with none of its units fielding Omni-technology.
- Field Manual: Update, p. 71, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 117, "Iota Galaxy"
- Field Manual Crusader Clans, p. 73, "69th BattleMech Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 125, "Iota Galaxy (The Ninth Ring of Hell)"