69th Strike (Clan Coyote)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|69th Strike Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Zeta Galaxy|
The Sixty-Ninth Strike Cluster fought on Brim in 3060, there it ran into Cloud Cobra forces while attempting to flank the Star Adders, losing two Trinaries of OmniMechs in the process before being pushed off world after a month of combat. After this action, it was stationed on Delios. By 3067, it had moved to Londerholm.
The Cluster survived the Society revolt, indicating that the warriors remaining in 3075, either did not join with the revolt or could not positively be identified as collaborating and had won a Trial of Refusal to retain their position.
|Commanding Officers of the 69th Strike|
|Star Colonel||Kanya Markopolous||3061|
|Galaxy Commander||Noemi McKibben||3067 - 3085|
The Cluster relied on high speed and maneuverability to confuse its enemies.
Sixty-Ninth Strike Cluster - Regular/Reliable 
Sixty-Ninth Strike Cluster - Elite/Fanatical 
- 95% full strength with 100% of the force equipped with OmniMechs.
Sixty-Ninth Strike Cluster 
- 5 Trinaries
Sixty-Ninth Strike Cluster - Elite 
- 40% full strength
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 52, "69th Strike Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 162
- Field Manual: Update, p. 76, "Clan Coyote Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 95
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 165
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 147
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 164