6th An Ting Legion
|Sixth An Ting Legion|
|Nickname||The Thirteenth Hour|
|Parent Command||An Ting Legion|
Formed to replace the presumed-destroyed 4th An Ting Legion, the Sixth spent most of 3058 and 3059 as a Training Cadre. Most of the soldiers in the unit came from the newly-reopened An Ting Academy, and held a grudge against the Sun Zhang MechWarrior Academy because
Federated Suns Incursion
|Commanding Officers of the 6th An Ting Legion|
|Tai-sa||David Blake||At some point after 3060 - 3067|
- Chu-sa David Blake was the executive officer when Ch'ien Hsia was the commander officer of the unit.
The 6th An Ting Legion is too new to have developed any tactical specialties.
6th An Ting Legion (Regiment/Green/Reliable)
- CO/1st Battalion: Tai-sa Ch'ien Hsia
- XO: Chu-sa David Blake
- 2nd Battalion: Chu-sa Kakuri Myazaki
- 3rd Battalion: Chu-sa Bethany Kobu
- Wing Commander: Dai-i Trenton McDaniels
- Armor Commander: Chu-sa Minami Kenju
3rd An Ting Motorized Infantry (Regiment/Green/Reliable)
- Troop Commander: Tai-sa Blake Hendriksson
The Composition of the unit remains unchanged from 3059. It is unclear whether the 6th An Ting Aerospace still employs Silver Lining in a command role, but given the unit's upgrade in loyalty from questionable to reliable, it is likely the mercenaries are no longer employed.
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 99, "Unit Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 113
- The Dragon Roars, p. 10
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 18
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 117