6th Perdition Guards
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Sixth Perdition Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Parent Formation||III Corps|
|Formed||Star League era|
The local militia brigade known as the Perdition Guards originated in the Perdition Union region of the Taurian Concordat, with the brigade expanding as the Concordat colonised systems between the Badlands Cluster and the Hyades Cluster during the Star League era.
With the recovation of the Council Edict of 2650 the Taurian Defense Force began rebuilding openly in earnest, and III Corps - destroyed during the Reunification War was rebuilt around the single surviving Pleiades Hussars regiment and the Pleiades Lancers, a second regiment spun off from the Pleiades Hussars during the 2620s. By 2765 three of the Perdition Guards regiments had been augmented through the addition of BattleMechs to their equipment, and those three regiments - the Fourth, Sixth and Eighth Perdition Guards were rolled into III Corps.
Whilst the performance of the Perdition Guards regiments varied, the Sixth was the most skilled of the three frontline regiments during the mid-2760s.
|Commanding Officers of the 6th Perdition Guards|
Sixth Perdition Guards (Regiment/Veteran/Reliable)
- At this point in time the Sixth was deployed to the Masterton system.
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 25, "III Corps"