6th Periphery Guard
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|6th Periphery Guard LCT|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Periphery March Guard|
The Sixth Periphery Guard LCT is a combat unit of the Periphery March Guard.
After seeing the success in the creation of the 5th Periphery Guard, Clyde Shipyards worked with the planetary government of Firgrove to petition the Duke of the Periphery March to create a similar unit. The Sixth Periphery Guard is the result of this effort. Like the Fifth and Panpour, the Sixth mainly stays on Firgrove to protect the planet as well as the industries on world.
|Commanding Officers of the 6th Periphery Guard|
|Rear Admiral||Clinton Isaiah Petrucci||3145|
6th Periphery Guards LCT (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Read Admiral Clinton Isaiah Petrucci
- CO: Commodore Lula Yates
6th Periphery Guards Armor Brigade (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Maryanne Poole
6th Periphery Guards Infantry Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Cornelius Williams
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 79, "Periphery March Guard"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 94, "Armed Forces of the Federated Suns - Deployment Table - 3145"