74th Battle (Clan Jade Falcon)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|74th Battle Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3070)|
|Nickname||The Raptor Battle Cluster|
|Parent Formation||Zeta Galaxy|
In 3064 the Cluster attacked Graceland it had quickly taken out the Eleventh Donegal Guards, and then turned on the ComGuard 388th Division. During the fighting Archer Christifori's Archer's Avengers and sections of the 20th Arcturan Guards landed to assist in the defense of planet. The additional troops managed to push the Falcons off world. 
In January 3070 the Steel Viper's Triasch Keshik assaulted the Falcon holdings on Strana Mechty and after only a few hours had destroyed every last Falcon warrior. The Clan council ruled that the holding was still Jade Falcon territory and a Star from the Seventy-fourth was sent to garrison it.
By February 3070 the Vipers were assaulting Lum; after a short naval battle they landed their ground forces quickly destroying the bulk of the Seventy-fourth. Only the Star stationed on Strana Mechty survived from the Cluster.
|Commanding Officers of 74th Battle Cluster|
|Star Colonel||Amado Roshak||3059 - 3064|
|Star Colonel||Matlan Bowes||3067|
The Cluster were not noted for any specific tactics.
Seventy-fourth Battle Cluster - Veteran/Questionable 
Seventy-fourth Battle Cluster 
- Trinary Command - Omnimechs
- Trinary Wipe
- Trinary Terminator
- Trinary Dagger
Seventy-fourth Battle Cluster - Veteran/Reliable 
- 100% full strength with 75% of the force equipped with OmniMechs
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 107
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 154
- FedCom Civil War, p. 115, "Jade Falcon Incursion - Graceland"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 73
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 47
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 48
- Operation Audacity