77th Crimson Guards (Clan Blood Spirit)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|77th Crimson Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Upsilon Provisional Galaxy|
The 77th Crimson Guards were formed in 3049 but remained in a defensive position during the Burrock Absorption.
The Cluster participated in recapturing the Blood Spirit's enclave on Arcadia in 3066. The Cluster then moved to form part of the York garrison after the Adder's had manage to gain a foothold supporting the effort to drive them from the planet. They remained here until the Adder assault of 3072 when orbital bombardment wiped them out.
|Commanding Officers of the 77th Crimson Guards Cluster|
|Star Colonel||Nuwanda Church||3059|
|Star Colonel||Jolie Boques||3067|
- It is wrongly listed as a "second" 88th Crimson Guard in FM:U p. 70
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 41
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 104-105
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 36, "77th Crimson Guards Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 70