782nd Davion Guards Auxiliary
|782nd Davion Guards Auxiliary|
|Parent Command||Davion Guards|
Third Succession War
The Combine 'Mechs exterminated the Guards one platoon at a time, clearing the DropShip hulks and discovering the empty storage building. When offered to be extricated, Oliver replied that the Guards did not flee. When the surviving Guards retreated into the tunnel under the depot, hoping to lure the Third Benjamin 'Mechs into a trap, Sho-sho Naguchido ordered his men to collapse the tunnels. None of the 259 troopers in the Guards survived the battle, but killed or crippled twelve 'Mechs in their last stand.
|Commanding Officers of the 782nd Davion Guards Auxiliary|
|Colonel||Susanna "Blood and Guts" Oliver||3025|
782nd Davion Guards Auxiliary (Regiment/Elite)
- 782nd Guards Battalion
- 312th Artillery Battery
- First Company (Artillery)
- Second Company (Artillery)
- Third Company (Artillery)
- 179th Recon Section
- First Company (Armor)
- Second Company (Armor)
- Third Company (Armor)
Historical Turning Points: Galtor
Tenacious in defense, the 782nd gains a +2 to Initiative and a +1 to To-hit rolls when on a defensive mission. In addition, though they cannot perform Swarm attacks, they gain a +1 to their To-hit rolls and a +1 when rolling for a critical hit when performing anti-'Mech leg attacks.
- The Galtor Campaign, p. 14 "Strategic Situation"
- Historical Turning Points: Galtor, p. 10 "NEVER SURRENDER"
- The Galtor Campaign, p. 47 "782nd Davion Guards Auxiliary"
- Historical Turning Points: Galtor, p. 7 "782nd Davion Guards Auxiliary"