7th Legion of Vega
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|7th Legion of Vega|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Legion of Vega|
The newly formed Seventh Legion of Vega and as of 3085 was stationed on Aix-la-Chapelle to secure the Diplan 'Mechyards factories. The unit's members were bitter at the thought that the output of the Diplan factories was immediately sent off world rather than being used to equip their unit. The unit often spent more time in underground cities than it did on the training fields, so it had a low experience level.
As of 3145 however, the Seventh were assigned to the Rasalhague Dominion border to prevent any aggression during the invasion of the Federated Suns. However, raids by the Dominion's 343rd Battle Cluster and the Third Vega Regulars inflicted costly casualties to the BattleMech forces of the Seventh.
|Commanding Officers of the 7th Legion of Vega|
7th Legion of Vega (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Tai-sa Sa'adat Abbaticchio
27th Vegan Armor (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Tai-sa Neha Fromm
98th Vegan Mechanized Brigade (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Gage Charmchi
7th Legion of Vega (2 Battalions/Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Tai-sa Millard Greer
27th Vegan Armor (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Akihiko Araki
98th Vegan Mechanized Brigade (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Moshe Lyons
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 47, "Seventh Legion of Vega Unit Profile"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 61 "Seventh Legion of Vega"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 49, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3085"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 64, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3145"